When getting married, divorce is the furthest thing from most people’s minds. That said, later on there are a variety of different reasons people ultimately end up divorcing. While the divorce process is not a pleasant undertaking, there are some simple things you can...
- I have been awarded a portion of my ex-spouse’s retirement account and I need a QDRO. How long will it take?
- What is an Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)?
- How are custody and parenting time determined in Minnesota?
- How is child support calculated in Minnesota?
- What is the difference between a legal separation and a divorce?