With fewer people feeling the pressure to get married, more children are being born to unmarried parents. If the parents’ relationship remains in intact they may not experience anything different than their married counterparts. However, in Minnesota when the...
Month: August 2018
- I have been awarded a portion of my ex-spouse’s retirement account and I need a QDRO. How long will it take?
- What is an Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)?
- How are custody and parenting time determined in Minnesota?
- How is child support calculated in Minnesota?
- What is the difference between a legal separation and a divorce?