As people are contemplating the end of their marriage, they often want to know if there is a benefit to separating first. In Minnesota the statute allows for either a “Legal Separation” or a “Dissolution of Marriage.” Adding to the confusion is that the word...
Month: January 2019
- I have been awarded a portion of my ex-spouse’s retirement account and I need a QDRO. How long will it take?
- What is an Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)?
- How are custody and parenting time determined in Minnesota?
- How is child support calculated in Minnesota?
- What is the difference between a legal separation and a divorce?