I have been awarded a portion of my ex-spouse’s retirement account and I’m told I need a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (“QDRO”) to effectuate the transfer. How long will it take for the QDRO to be completed so that I can access the funds that were awarded to me?...
Month: January 2020
- I have been awarded a portion of my ex-spouse’s retirement account and I need a QDRO. How long will it take?
- What is an Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)?
- How are custody and parenting time determined in Minnesota?
- How is child support calculated in Minnesota?
- What is the difference between a legal separation and a divorce?